Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nikon R8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KirkChukalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Everyone,

    I have a Nikon R8 that I found at a thrift store for $5. I know this is worth more than that! Anyway... I'm making a music video and I'm wondering if this is a good quality super8 camera... it seems very heavy duty and sturdy.

    I've been using video (Vhs) to film scenes.... I guess my question is... Is this camera a good camera to film a music video? Clear enough for possible broadcast?

    Any comments greatly appreciated!

    Kirk
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of the best. Especially for music video work.
    I wish I hadn't sold mine back when Super8 died... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •